Your data is processed under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation). I make every effort to keep any personal data I collect secure and confidential.
I do not profile your personal data.
- The Administrator of your personal data is Agnieszka Gotowała, conducting business activity under the business name: AGNIESZKA GOTOWAŁA ATELIER at Joachima Lelewela Street 4/310 53-505 Wrocław in Poland, Tax ID / EU VAT: PL 8942875926 (referred to as the "Administrator").
- The scope of data processing: such generic data as name, shipping address, telephone number, e-mail address or - in the case of refunds - bank account number.
- Purposes and legal basis of processing: I shall process your personal data to conclude and execute the Sales Agreement (art. 6 sec. 1(b) GDPR.) Additionally, it will be processed for archiving, bookkeeping and handling possible claims (art. 6 sec. 1(f) of the GDPR).
- Data source: All your data I obtain is provided directly by you.
- Data recipients: Data may be shared with entities that provide services to me, including but not limited to ones handling hosting, e-mail services and electronic payment systems, as well as IT companies, courier companies and accounting or legal services.
- Data retention period: The data will be retained until the statute of limitations on claims arising out of or in connection with the Sales Agreement expires.
- In relation to my processing of your personal data, you have the right to:
- obtain information about any of your personal data being processed, including the categories and possible recipients of your personal data;
- rectify your personal data, as well as complete any incomplete personal data;
- have your personal data erased or its processing restricted, exercising this right may not always be possible at a given time, and additionally, it is only possible to exercise it if all legal requirements are met;
- to object to the processing of personal data, such requests shall be complied with if the relevant legal requirements are met;
- personal data portability – data shall be provided in a format that allows you to transmit it to the entity of your choice;
- lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority – the President of the Personal Data Protection Office – in case it is found that the personal data is being processed unlawfully.
- Cookies are text files containing information, which are stored on your device. Cookies enable the proper functioning of both the website and the online store and make it possible to adapt them to your preferences.
- You can always change your cookie settings via your browser – including deleting them – but this will make it more difficult for you to use the online store. Accessing certain features of the online store may be impossible if cookies are modified. Some cookies are deleted as soon as the session ends, i.e. "session cookies", whereas others are stored on your end device and make it possible to recognise your web browser upon the next visit to the website, i.e. "persistent cookies".